Request for Applications - EIIT & PRSTC
POSTED 11 FEBRUARY 2014
In order to meet the objectives described in its business plan, RHI is launching two new funding opportunities. These funding opportunities are targeted towards specific areas that will help RHI move closer towards achieving its vision of a world without paralysis after SCI. To this end, RHI is accepting applications for funding requests pertaining to projects related to Emerging Interventions & Innovative Technologies and Preclinical SCI Research Towards Cures.
More information on these two funding opportunities can be found in their respective program guidelines:
- Emerging Interventions & Innovative Technologies (.pdf)
- Preclinical SCI Research Towards Cures (.pdf)
Other Important Documents
Please refer to the following documents when completing a Request for Application
- Scoring Matrix for Proposals (.pdf)
- Conflict of Interest Policy NOTE: as of 6 Mar 2015, RHI's COI policy has been revised. Please contact privacy[at]rickhanseninstitute.org for more information)
- Conflict of Interest Statement for Individuals Requesting and/or Receiving Funding and Individuals Reviewing Funding Requests (.docx)
- Funding Application Budget Template - EIIT & PSRTC (.xlsx)
Applications to this RHI funding opportunity are due on April 30, 2014 by 11:59pm Pacific Time. Applications submitted after this time will not be accepted.
The deadline for submitting an application for these funding opportunities has passed and successful applicants notified. Please click here to see all successful applications.
|Funding opportunity announcement||February 11, 2014|
|Application deadline||April 30, 2014|
|Application review process||May – June, 2014|
|Notice of funding||July, 2014|
|First disbursement of funds||September, 2014|
Any significant changes to the anticipated timeline will be communicated to applicants.
If you have any questions about either of these opportunities please contact one of the following:
- Supporting Promising Research: Roadmap for RHI's Cure Program (.pdf)
- Providing Equitable Care for Canadians with SCI: Roadmap for RHI's Care Program (.pdf)